Is anyone familiar with Fontana SF Syrups? I bought a bottle yesterday and on the Nutritional Content Label it read 0% and 0g for Calories, Fat, Sodium, Carbs, and Protein. However, in the ingredients list it listed Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine???? What is that?

I was not able to find any info about Fontana SF Syrups. But I can tell you about
Phenylalanine. It is an essential amino acid that is a neuro-transmitter. That means a chemical that transmits signals between the nerve cells and the brain, used to promote alertness. Because of its relationship to the action of the central nervous system, it can elevate mood, decrease pain, aid in memory and learning, and suppress the appetite.
Phenylalanine is available in three different forms, designated L- (the most common type), D- (acts as a painkiller), and DL-(combination of the two forms). Natural sources of Phenylalanine are soy products, cottage cheese, dry skim milk, almonds, peanuts, lima beans, pumpkin, and sesame seeds.