i thought idiots write on here as writing in a different post ha somewhat helped me. i feel so so unhappy in my life. i live in what feels like a tortured world, surrounded by unhappiness and misery. i am only 27 yet this fact seems irrelevant. i have an amazing job, with good pay and benefits which friends are always envious of. Work colleagues see a side of me but dont know the tru unhappy me.
iv grown up in a domestic violence atmosphere, even suffered myself. seeing the abuse and violence has really affected the type of person i have become - unsure, panic attacks, anxiety. Parents think that there doing so much for their kids - feeding/clothing - but do they think of these things and the impact they have on you? i am from an asian family so completely separating yourself from them is not a viable option.
i have been with my boyfriend for 10 years which has consisted of being repeatedly cheated on, compulsive lies, concomitant use of marijuana and his family suffering two deaths from terminal cancer with 1 still very ill. i have been a loyal, good hearted , will do anything for any1 kind of person and i dont see no reward from anyone!
even my job that i love was put to a test when a new manager started who bullied me simply due to the color of my skin. This was so traumatic and really took all fight out of me. however, i won oin this situation in the end.
everyone around me is unhappy, i feel empty, worn out and drained and miserable.i look sh*t, i feel sh*t, theres nothing in my life that i like about me. its not that i feel like this recently - but moreover always have. people use and abuse me, im c**p at everything - 27 next week - 1 year older - none the wiser.
life is so messed up, lost faith in god - just so sick and tired.
well writing this has helped.........

Hi I often feel the same. I don't know what it is myself. On the outside it is all great. The sad thing is that I used to be a really energetic passionate person.

My problem is also that I am hiding from my wife that I often think about gay sex. I don't know how to deal with this because I love my wife.

Celebrity
Not uncommon for people who come from dysfunctional backgrounds to seem happy on the outside while being miserable on the insideno matter how well their life appears to be going on the inside.
Join a CBT group or read some CBT books like the one by Sam Obitz and start doing the thought countering exercise called the TEA form and learn to think more objectively and you will begin to feel a lot better soon. CBT is tough early on but once you get it it pays dividends for the rest of your life and it is the most effective treatment for anxiety, panic and depression.