I am frequent flight flyer (both international & domestic) and some times i do travel in A/c 2 tire railway train.

almost all every time i am facing embarasment as bad smell gas comes out from my stomach and exuct naturally and very slowly even i cant able to know unless inhale the bad smell. Even anacids are not working. And its a realy panic for me as well my co-passengers.

Please advice me the remidies, instant remidies, diet, exercies, medicne, precaution. It will be realy helpful for me as well some others. Thanks.

alfa - alfa

Hello , well maybe the best way to get rid of your problem would be to change your diet a bit. You should avoid foods like milk and dairy products, potatoes and pasta, wheat and oat bran, bananas, peaches, apricots, pears, raisins and melons, beans and lentils, onion , green peppers, corn, celery. Try avoiding these foods for some time and im sure your flatulence will go away. Plus, that airplane food is a disaster for someones stomach. I remember i always had problems with my stomach on my international flights. Maybe you should pack your own food when you fly.

Thanks userK for your valuable guide. I have already followed some out of it, but the result is still the same. Is there any specific food i should take before flight journey or some kind of effective stuffs. Pls. advice any medicine or its composition which realy works for the bad smelling gas.

your advice of taking own food will be realy helpful.

any other way or effective suggesation to over come this problem..Please .