Hi I`m a saxophone player and sometimes I can feel the air leaking thru my right eye ,when i use the eye drops and then blow hard one can actually see the tiny air bubles forming in the inner corner of my right eye;
Is that something alarming?
Should I continiue playing sax ?

Thank You
Icipiotr

my eye does the same thing. I discovered it today. I went to pop my ears because I went into the vally and air came out my eye...

Mine does it too my right eye,Dr checked it out said it nowt to worry about,feels srtange though don`t it XD

My right eye leaks just as the mucian described...I am wondering what type of Dr. told Mr darksideofthespoon it was nothing to worry about? I am a nurse (26 yrs) and I had never really heard of it unless a facial trauma encured. but I have not ever had trauma (small or large) to my face....? So, I want to know WHERE the air comes from....it only happens when I blow my nose( or thats the only time I feel it)..........MY CONCERN is can I have germs migrate into the eye from the nasal or sinus cavities...? I do have alot of sinus problems, migraines []....do any of you have this problem too?

The air is coming up from your nose through the sinus cavity. This air pressure system stabilization is similar to what happens during changes in altitude/cabin pressure during air flight. This is similar to the dry eyes/puffiness under the eye experienced by some CPAP users being treated for sleep Apnea. Blowing the nose gently may help. Chewing gum while changing altitudes, whether driving or in an airplane. Often even a slight swelling in the nose may affect this problem. Migraines can also be influenced/caused by sinus involvement. Looking at when migraines occur; i.e. during the use of or being around certain products (perfumes/cleaning supplies/air fresheners/candles) I, for instance, avoid perfumes which give me an immediate migraine. Perhaps after eating certain foods. Notations in my calendar helped me develop a pattern of events to help reduce these events. I' sure Doctors do not consider this a problem unless they themselves are having these issues but don't make the connect to help their patients. Many Doctors continue to believe that migraines are emotional/stress related in origin. While I believe that these can certainly play a part, that leaves other related causes unexplored.

I get it often and have bad sinus problems, it's mainly really because the sinus passageways etc are so blocked that that is the only route for it to go! Such a strange feeling. I'm probably not much help!