Okay. I wash my face when i wake up and before bed. I am turning 16 in October. So like, i get black heads in the middle of my forehead and my nose and on my chin. and ocasionally i get pimples just everywhere.  :|  I used Pro Active, never worked. I use Clearasil daily oil remoover or whatever. I wash my face with it when i shower. I have used an Avon Deep pore clenser. I also have Hygenic Cleansing Pads or watever for my face..  Nothing seems to help. I just want to get rid of the black heads. I dont care about the pimples. The black heads make me feel self consious. So i dont get pictures taken or look people in the eyes because it makes it seem likethe are looking at my forehead :-)  Is there an easy way to get rid of them? Any store bought items never work.. Please help!

Try a home remedy instead.... Mix 2 tspns of sugar with 1tspn of honey and use it as a scrub. Scrub your face gently with the mixture in small circular motions, then rinse your face with luke warm water. Pat it dry. Do this twice a day. Let us know how this works for you. Good luck :)

GuestChance wrote:

purple_bulldog wrote:

I will try that! Thanks. I looked up home remedy stuff to do for it, i tryed Salt and tooth paste. I think its working pretty good. I put it on my face and rub it in for like 5 minutes. Its hard to wash off kinda, but i think it might work. I will try the honey and sugar tho. (: thanks.

I also just tryed bakeing soda and some water. I think thats working too. Im gonna use these 2 times a week. If none of this works by a month, then i will try the honey one.

purple_bulldog wrote:

GuestChance wrote:

purple_bulldog wrote:

Hi

Teenage comes with a lot of teenache and in your case, it is blackheads and pimples. They are unavoidable but surely you can control them. During our growing up years, our skin's sebacious glands become very active and produce excessive oil. So follow a few simple cleansing steps and a few dietry modifications to get back your glowing skin.

First of all, always keep wet tissues and a dsiinfectant face powder with you. Fash your face evry 2-3 hours and then apply this powder.

Blackheads can be very easily removed using boric acid mixed with water and post this, apply some ice to close the pores.
Regular use of scrub also destroys the blackheads. Try steam bath once in a weak.
Lastly, avoid greasy stuff and eat healthy food with lots of water