I have two problems, I'm not sure if they are related.

My bf and I were active three months ago, he's currently away. Anyway, during sex my vagina was a little dry. Due to that, I think, during intercourse my Labium Minora might have tore a little at the opening of my vagina. It hurt and itched for a week or so and then it began to heal. It didn't heal normally however, because now it looks like I have a scabby formation at the opening where the cut used to be. I was afraid it might be genital warts but I'm not so sure. The skin is grayish and I myself am olive skinned.
My other problem is I seem to now have a few small bumps all the way at the bottom my lips. These bumps are black in color. Sometimes they tend to be itchy and hurt a little.
I've been checked for STDs such as HIV, Chlamydia, and Gonorrhea and have been cleared of all 3. I'm really scared that this might be Genital Warts or Herpes. Any ideas?

Did you ever find out what it was ? I have the exact same experience and I’m really worried it might be herpes