I have the IUD and had sex with a friend that is 100% clean of any STD's. It has been exactly 1 week now and I notice that I have a pimple like on my clit area. it is just one small bump looking just like a pimple. I popped it and it came out just like a pimple would. Now I feel like i have to scratch at it. There is no red swelling and nothing else around it. Could it just be a pimple?

I have the same thing right now! I had one in the past ..and it went away on it's own...I poked mine with a neddle and some white came out! The only thing I can think of is I wore new underwear the past few days and I think it just iratated my clit! They say Hot baths help bring it to a head....But it very uncomfotable to sqeeze! And it is only like the size of a pea! but right on my clit! So I am just going to sleep with no underwear and let it air out! But If it contunes I would see a doc! I put vagisil on there to help with the itching....So I hope this helps....anything eles you wanna know just ask>
Melissa
South bend, IN

We're probably a bit older, me 60 and her 52, but we were getting alergic reactions off each other....from hair sprays, colognes, skin softeners, like two turned on hurricanes colliding in the Gulf of Divan, only to snort and sneeze and cachew and toss kleenex boxes until the whole mess died down and work at hand could finally commence. And commence it did, but that's a blog of another color, hey, gov? Our remedy was each to take a long hot shower with the plainest of white soaps, no oils, no nothin' else, then join forces for a few, then rewash the playin' surfaces. No more allergies, no pimples, and it all just tasted a bit newer and fresher. Oh, and when she gets a bit sore from wear and tear, a gentleman will offer a slightly tongue-turned ice cube to the source and all will be well for another turn.
Good luck with them pesky pimples

I was recently Fingered on my clitoris for 3 hours straight! And now my clitoris is red and sore. It also has a little bump on it that looks like a pimple! Should i be worried?? What can I do to fix it?

I have the same thing.. looks likes a pimple on my clit. it's a bit read and uncomfy and itchy at times. Should I worry about an STD??? or I should just try popping it? any suggetiong please WELCOME. I'll freak out untill I'll get my results back from the testing. I did have a lot of rubbing in the last week going on. THANK YOU MUCH IN ADVANCE!

I am freaking out as I am thinking it could be herpes... please help

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn your just a litte sore from some rough rubbing, its just like getting a rope burn, soak it in milk and itll be fine

Soak it in milk, go along to the nearest coven and get some witchhazel, say a few spells over it.

Don't be an id**t! Go to the doctor, or local VD clinic eliminate the most important things with that visit, then try the hocus pocus old wives' remedies. One person can be thye source of infection for hundreds so why take the risk?

You are such a wise douche.