i took a shower today and noticed there are two swollen pimples on the outside of the vagina. i am still a virgin and im really nervous about what it is !!!! please HELPPPPPP :'( :'(

Hi! There's probably nothing to worry about. Are you shaving your pubic hair? Ingrown hairs can develop in the vulva, particularly following waxing or shaving. An ingrown hair can result in the development of a pimple or cyst on the skin's surface. Gentle exfoliation of the skin can help with ingrown hairs. Sebaceous cysts are caused by a blocked sebaceous gland (oil gland in the skin). They occur quite commonly in the vulva and appear as a small, hard lump which is generally painless. Sebaceous cysts require no treatment unless they cause discomfort. I hope this helps.

i have pimples on the outside of my vigina

hi..
i am 17 years old and i have pimple like things on the outside of my vigina they are very painfull just like a pimple on my face.. 
i naturally very rarely have acne on my face  so im not to sure what the puss from a pimple looks like.. but i just had a baby two months ago and i have never experianced this before i donot shave my pubic hairs and i donont use pads i am curently on the jab i am quite certin that they are just big pimples but i hav found that if i just leave them then they grow and too a very large size and get so painful that it hurts to walk.. i recomend vagasil wash, lose underwear, not shaving only trimming, if they start to become sore the best thing to do is to just pop it.. i have found that if i keep it clean, shower twice a day and change my underwear twice a day they seem to be decreasing in size and are not so painful.. 

i have made an apointment with a std specialist and i will post the information he has and his sugestions.. 

goodluck everyone :D