lately i have been having these pimple things near my vagina. they are very tender and they come to a head and pop. blood usually comes out and sometimes a puss like fluid mixed with blood also comes out. i dont know what this is. i have had unprotected sex only once. is this genital herpes? i ma very scared. please respond!

I have the same problem, have you found an answer?

good day.

I know what you may think - that you have genital herpes because as soon as you see some bumps, you do believe that you have an STD, which is normal. I think that we all do react that way.  also, most of the time, bumps are associated with herpes looks like red pimples or blisters, but that is not always the case. in so many cases it can be caused by the sweating, causing a hidradenitis suppurativa problem. I think that, if you visit your doctor, you can seek for a proper hidradenitis suppurativa  treatment because your doctor needs to determine the condition of your problem. good luck! 

I have the same thing
I do not ting it is genital herpes, otherwise the bumps would be more than just pimples. umm mine only come up 2 at a time, maximum
I'd like to know what they are, too

i have the same thing, only i've got about four now, they come and go, just like teenage acne, i'm really scared. does anyone have an answer pls?

It's probably just vaginitis. No it's not an std. There is a curable form and an uncurable form. U get it from not cleaning yourself properly. Something like a yeast infection. You need to take a bath every night, and use sensitive soap. If u pay attention when u do take a BATH (it's cleaner than a shower) then it won't happen as often. It come from your pores being clogged. No this does not mean that your dirty, it just means that u need your sensitive, and need 2 clean more aften than others.

i think they are to do with shaving pubic hair... and ingrowing hairs. i have thm to and have never had sex so i doubt they are and sti.

for me they only some up when i am suppose to be on my period, i forgot to take yasmin for a couple of days last month and i spotted and then now this month i am suppose to be on my period and i have alump and noperiod i hav't messed up with my pills and me and my boyfriend use a codom and birth control so i should n't be pregnant and i am in ursing school and not married no kids now.

i have been getting this consistantly for the past 4 years or so. these are caused by hair getting trapped under the skin. they would range in size and sometimes hurt if they were close to popping. i've seen many specialists, and the conclusion came to staph (although a culture of the pus was never taken). I've been perscribed Clindamycin lotion (used to treat acne) and the antibiotic Minocycline. The Minocycline supressed the "bumps" but had too many side effects to keep taking. I still use the lotion but it's more to speed up the healing...they never completely go away. Just about all of them scar as well. Might be worth asking your doctor about...

I HAVE THE SAME KIND OF THE SAME THING THEY LOOK LIKE PIMPLES SOME SOME ITCHY BUT NOT PAINFUL I HAVE TWO WHAT CAN THIS BE IS THIS HERPES!

There are a number of conditions that may look like pimples or pus-filled bumps in the groin and genital area. The most common ones that come to mind are folliculitis, furunculosis (boils) and hidradenitis suppurativa. The first two are infections; hidradenitis is a chronic condition. You need to see a doctor to get properly diagnosed and treated, but you may find some useful or reassuring information here:

visualdxhealth.com/adult/folliculitis.htm

It isn't genital warts. Warts DONT pop.
This was posted by someone on a different forum, and it helped me out.
So it might help you:

If they are small, and white, with some that have hair growing from the top, these are simply hair folecules. They produce a 'chicken-skin' like appearence to the entire scrotum, and slightly up the shaft.
Don't try to force out the folecule (the hard bit), you will only hurt yourself.

Sometimes on the scrotum you will find a whiter spot, and when squeezed will discharge a thread of white.
Its just like a blackhead guys. Don't panic.
You need to appreciate how hot and oily it gets down there!!

Next, you may have slightly larger white, hard spots on the shaft. Some appear to have a blackhead top, and occasionally you get a few bigger ones. If you leave them for a while and then squeeze them they will release white stuff, like puss, but not in explosive quantities.
After a while this will come back.
Often there is NO need for worry. At a young age your glands are far too over-reactive, and will produce too much oil and sebum.
You may have had these things for ages (years) and may have only just started worrying.
As here on the net it is dificult to describe each symptom, a doctors advice is invaluable, and I would urge you to see one if you are concerned.
It is easy to get scared when something is on your genitals.....
Think about it....if it were on your hand etc. you woud not be as concerned.

And for those who are worried about seeing a doctor, believe me, they don't care what you show them! You are just another patient out of a hundred each week. They are hardly going to talk about your parts to their friends! (they wouldn't have many if they did!)

DONT BE SCARED TO SEE SOMEONE IF YOU ARE WORRIED!

i had the same thing. I had a pimple lookin thing with a whitehead on the left side of my outer-lips. It popped, a little puss came out, and then a trivial amount of blood came right after as well. (like a pimple) I had no itching, burning, uncomfortableness whatsoever.
I went to the DOCTOR... All my STD results from the week BEFORE said that i am NEGATIVE for everything.
The pimple that i had was a result from shaving... yes... there are SWEAT GLANDS in your "things" ladies...and pimples DO develop when you SHAVE, cuz it may have clogged a pore. I recommend you use a CLEAN FRESH NEW SHAVER, not a dull one. My pimple down there shrunk in size after 4 days, and the way I look at it, and the way my doctor looked at it, it seems like it will be completely gone by tomorrow.

What you SHOULD look out for are warts, and herpes.... Look for something that comes in CLUSTERS, something that does NOT POP, or LEAVES ULCERS.... LOOK for ITCHINESS and BURNING..

I have 1 pimple looking white head on my outer lip like written below expect mine really hurts. What could it be? Thanks

these pimples come usually when ur unclean and have recently shaved unwanted hair off
try using DETTOL and dont burst the pimples
casue it works if u try to keep yourself clean