im just curious, im uncircumsized, but im wondering, do girls prefer circumcized or uncircumsized?

It depends on where you live and the customs in your country. My girlfriend says she prefers with foreskin but i am not obssessed about it. She says that its better when she can move the foreskin up and down and that men with foreskin get arousad easier. i also think foreskin's better because you get tha natural lube. i don't even see the benefits of circ. besides keeping it clean but i don't think it is a problem to retract a foreskin a little bit and wash under it!

I'm a girl, and my boyfriend is circumsized. I've been with alot of guys, and some were uncircumsized. It's disgusting, cut it off

its personal preferance
most girls who do not like it dont understand it

if your partner really loves you it wont matter what it looks like

I don't need to add a thing to that. That's what I've heard all my life.

Being uncircumsized is natural and alot better for man and woman,
As it is part of human body,designed for sex,mean wouldn't cut ur nose off,anyhooow it greatly reduces the size of the penis,dough,never a good idea,Plus why u do it,oh thats right some loony tunes religion made by numtees thousand years ago,Oh if u don't believe why so many guys been circumsized unhappy feel they been mutilated,eeeeh because thats whats happend .FACT.

There is over a 100 medical reasons not to be circumsized,dough,
Apart from the fact it makes ur penis smaller and ugly,
oh and is designed to protect and make sex smooth,
Poor girl guess when ur wrong ur wrong,dough