I am 13 years old and just got into masturbating regulary, iam uncircumsized and when i masterbate i pull the skin down to revel the head and there is this strange red thing attaching the forskins to the outer skin is there something i could posssible do on my oen or would need to be circumsized to fixed this problum i have read other things about men have touble with this using condoms when the are having sexual intercoarse i would not want this to happen to me PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Hi TTR,

Look up "frenulum."  This might be what you are describing and if so, it is perfectly normal.

Hope it helps.

Rhank you for the help.

Thank you. Bad spelling

That piece of skin is called the frenulum. It is normal and it is supposed to be there. The frenulum has an artery inside it that provides blood to the head of the penis. You don't want to cut or tear it because of that artery.

You can stretch the frenulum just like you do your foreskin. That is the best course of action if the frenulum is too short to permit your foreskin to retract.

my friend is uncut. i'm cut so he showed me his foreskin and said his doctor gave him some cream to put under his pecker skin.  this helped him and now he can pull the skin all the way back.