I am a 14 year old uncircumsized kid. I dnt think my foreskin has fully retrcted cause it is still attache to my penis gland by a thin piece of skin. Is this bad it hasnt retracted considering im 14??? Also on the back of my penis and toward the bottom of it are alot of small white bumps? wat r these things? should i be conserned???? I feel very self conscience about this also my penis size is about 4 inches with erection should i be worried and shuold i get this cheked out

Me to im 14 years old. Im uncircumsized and i cant get the forskin to pull back without hurting and its also attached the gland. i have those little white bumbs and 4 inch erection °.>°

lol same thing wit me, yourr perfectly fine, except for the 4 inches part lmao, you can get that checkout lol, im 14 n i have a gud 6.9 or 7 inches lol