i dont know if this is normal or not, im 14 male and when i go to pull the foreskin back to get the head out, it is like being held back by a lillle thin "tube" of skin like i can pull my foreskin back to this point but it is not even half way out, am i doing something wrong? the little tube is under the head and when i try to pull on it a little it hurts its attatched to my head i thought i was the "tube" thing that pee and sperm comes out of but when i look closeley its not
thanks for the help

Same here, any suggestions?

What your describing sounds like a "frenulum", and nearly every uncirced male has one of them, and the fact that you cant retract your foreskin because of the frenulum sounds like frenulum breve, which isnt uncommon at all, and from this article ****
apparently effects men from 17 to 30. This makes me wonder if you even need to worry about it at 14 because the frenulum might not be "finished" so to speak. This makes me wonder to cause im 14 with almost the exact same symptoms. Frenuloplasty is a procedure that deals with frenulum breve. Talk to your parents or a doctor about this and if you should even consider the operation. I know its embarrassing, im going to have to muster up enough courage to do the same pretty soon.

**edited by moderator**

hey, im 15 and i have the same problem i cant pull my foreskin back as there i something thats attached to the head form the forskin is this the same as your problems??? also have any of you sorted it out ?????

get back soon please :-)

The bit that's attached from the head to your foreskin is called the frenulum and it's supposed to be there. :)

The important thing to make sure of before you begin to worry is where the pain comes from. The frenulum always looks like it's stretched way too far back when it's not. Just focus on how it feels when you try to pull your foreskin back. Is the pain just from the very bottom where the frenulum attaches to your penis, or does the skin just hurt all around because it's being stretched?

My guess would be that the pain you're feeling is just form the foreskin being stretched around the head of the penis. Perfectly normal. :) Just work on pulling it back while you masturbate and you'll be fine. (It's difficult when you're not masturbating since there's no lubrication. While you masturbate there's plenty of precum there to lubricate the skin so it won't hurt as long as you don't overdo it.)

iv been trying to pull it back but it feel like the bit of skin is stoping it from going over the full way

i have finally managed to get my forskin fully over and its great but my only problem is now that when i even touch or something touches the head of my penis its painful :@

what do you suggest i do???

chers

ive heard if you leave the sensitive head for a while it will get used to it and become like the rest

same here :l

im 16 tho. :l

and i cant pull back my foreskin like at all :(

my penis is like 5,5 inches when erect..

and i can get my foreskin back a little bit..

but my head really sting's when i touch it :l

do, i need to keep touching itt to make it used to it?

or do i just leave it :l

get back :D

xx

ITS NORMAL YOUR AGE IM 18 AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BROS SO DONT WORRY

I have the same problem but the skin doesnt stop my foreskin retracting fully. Im 16. I usually pull my foreskin back when my penis is flaccid. i can get it all to retract. Should work over time.

im 15 and have the same problem :-( i am very worried about this because of what girls might think

im 13 my penis is 6.3 inches and i have the same problem ive been told by many people not to worry it will go back eventually if u masturbate so yea dun worry bout it ull be fine

do not worry, it is a common problem for many boys in the world
i've had the same very problem until the age of 12 - 13 yrs old
i would recommend a lot of dehydration lotion that you can put on the gland part of the penis ( or anywhere , depends how you like it )
that way when the skin tries to up over it'll hurt a little less , now all you need to do is keep doing what ever you were doing

and yea lot of protected sexual intercourse would definitely help the cause

hi im 19 and ive pulled it back twice :/ 6.5 inch is average i guess, but why does it sting so much when i try to touch it, tried to have sex, but it was painfull, and ended up having an akward spazzy ejac.. care to help!!???