Hey all. New here, thoguht I would make a post. But yes, as the title says. Thats what I have. I went to the doctor the other day and he gave me some cream for "fungal infections" it doesnt seem to be working as yet, but it seems to be spreading slightly.

Im also on tablets for an infected toe I have. Could it be a reaction or something? The doctor said its nothing to worry about but I forgot to ask about the tablets.

Could masturbating make it worse?

Thanks.

its nothing to worry about mate i had the same problem an panicked like mad!

they will go away themselves just dont pick them.

Mine were also itchy.

That website will tell you all you need to know, good luck

hwllo
i have a similar problem
i am 14-15 yrs old and a virgin
althogh i masturbate rather a lot!!
i have tiny spots all ove r my penus and pubic hair places
i also have red spots
wat are these they cant be a disease cas iv neva had sex
reply bk

Hi, I also have little white spots under my foreskin, i am sure they have been there along time.

i have always had problems pulling my foreskin back and cleaning it i have now got alot better with continuing to do it.

any ideas what they are? i would describe them as small white pimples.

alri lads.
I'm the same too. im 16 and i have them little white spot like things all along my penis shaft and bellend and public hairs. I went to the doctor and he said that they are cysts. Little blocked sweat paptules that leave a little lump. mine are itchy some times but it goes away. the cysts on the other hand dont. cant get my foreskin back either for some reason. maybe an affect? Have any of u ever been asked by a girl what they were? would like to know the response?

now then lads i have the same problem but i can pull my foreskin back
but i have recently broken my ankle so i am in pot for a week and a half. which my problem
started about 5 days ago but thery started as red spots but have now turned white and
i am a bit worried and really shy about going to doctors if you get what i mean
but i would like to know what i could use to get rid of them if any of you find out plz let me know
and if anything gets worse i will have to go to see the doc and have it assesed and find
out the problem and actions to take to cure the problem

plz reply

sparks

I have the same mate found out what they were when i was 17 by the doc, (now 19) every girlfriend ive had ive always told them before we did anything sexualy they were always very understanding i found the best way is to save a webpage decribing with images or even print one off. I hate the little bastards but got to get on with it, all in all i personally think that letting a girl know before is the best way. (just think if she does notice and doesnt say, before or after sex it will be playing on her mind)

Good luck m8

Maybe Candida? Look it up, internal yeast.

Girls are usually more caring if she sees and asks she will be curious a swell and suggest you see it out to find out what it is. Chances are more than not , it won't scare her away or something.