I'm 15 years old and I have a sensitive problem and I would appreciate any help I can get. Lately I have noticed these strange pimples like formations on my scrotum appearing everywhere, especially on the bases of the pubic hair and around them. When I tried squeezing them out they started hurting a lot so I stopped. Is it normal to have pimples on the scrotum, and could this be a sign of some kind of a sexually transmitted disease, I'm still a virgin though.

If you haven’t had sex yet it is very unlikely that you have a sexually transmitted disease. You shouldn’t be surprised at the sight of pimples on even on your scrotum, they are totally normal and they can appear on any part of the skin. Pimples in teenagers are a consequence of increased production of sebum in sebaceous glands allover the body as a result of increased production of sexual hormones. Skin of the scrotum is especially densely covered with sebaceous glands that could get infected with different kinds of bacteria that reside on your skin causing the appearance of pimples, just like anywhere else on your body. You shouldn’t be trying to squeeze them out because you could only irritate the skin and make the symptoms even worse. My advice would be to you would be to take more care about your body and to pay more attention to the hygiene. If the pimples don’t disappear or if you feel any other symptoms except the pimples you should go to your doctor and ask him or her for advice and treatment.

They are probably just Fordyce's spots... check it out on WIKI for a picture of them... If that is it, no medical issues. If that isn't it, go to a dr. and get it checked.