Hello. I'm 16 year old male and some strange things happened to me. You see, I'm still not sexually active and that’s why I know that I haven’t developed any sexually transmitted disease.
I have developed some kind of skin problem on my testicles because they are covered with these blackheads. In generally, I don’t suffer from acne but have few these blackheads on my face.
But, don’t you think that it’s a bit strange to have them on testicles? I haven’t told anyone about this and I would like to find out what are my options for treating them.

Hi. Although it may look strange to have those acne on your testicles- it is a very common thing to have. The truth is that many people have them just don’t talk about this.
Anyway- it is completely normal! Pimples and blackheads appear on the skin due to increased production of an oily substance known as sebum. The pores get blocked with the sebum and a pimple or blackhead will appear. The main thing you should remember is that your shouldn’t squeeze them because you could cause inflammation. Several types of prescription topical medicines are used to treat acne, including antibiotics, benzoyl peroxide, tretinoin, adapalene, and azelaic acid.