I have these pimple like things on my vagina its not much of a bother but i dont no what it is.

It could be nothing but it could be something. If you had unprotected sex than maybe you should be worried. There is sexual transmitted disease called genital warts and these warts look like pimples or bumps. In the beginning there is only one but as time pass by and you don’t do anything about it they start to spread inside and outside the vagina.

Treatment isn’t complicated but you should make an appointment at your doctor’s office. If he makes diagnose that you have genital warts than he will decide what type of a treatment is best for you. Off course you need to inform your partner as well because there is possibility to infect someone else trough the wet towels. Hopefully everything ended just fine in your case.