Hi, I have a personal problem that I don't know whom to talk to about. Two weeks ago I have noticed some pimples on my penis. I am twenty three years old and this has never happened to me before. When I try to squeeze them, the white stuff gets out and than some blood, just like with any other pimple. But since this is all new to me I am concerned to what might have caused the pimples. Is this a sign of some kind of sexually transmitted disease?

Hi, when these pimples appeared on my penis the firs time I too was very worried. Especially since I had unprotected sex few days earlier. I went to see the urologist and he told me that I don't have anything to worry about. In fact, he told me that this is quite normal, since the penis is covered with skin like the rest of our body and that the pimples on the penis are the same as the ones on my face and back. They are formed when the skin pores get clogged. However, you made a mistake when you tried to squeeze them. This way you only made it possible for the infection to spread. You should definitely see a doctor, because he is the only one who can make a diagnosis. I hope you don't have anything serious.

hey dude, anyway
s0 im 22 and i had pimples
0n my penis and i 0bviusly
p0ped it,
and n0w i hav lik pimple h0les/scars
n my penis
wat shud i d0?

Obviously i would go see a doctor