Hello. I'm 24 year old female and I'm interested to find out more information about my present heath state. You see, about six weeks ago I have found out that I'm pregnant.
First I took home pregnancy test which came positive and after it- I contacted my gynecologist which set the right diagnosis. Till yesterday- everything was going just fine but then I started to notice this strange pink vaginal discharge. There wasn’t a big amount but still- it is present!
I have never seen anything like it and that’s why I'm a bit scared. What should I do? Should I leave it and do nothing or should I contact my gynecologist just for case?

Hi. I have just read your post and decided to help you because I've recognized almost all symptoms. You see, I've experienced almost the same thing with my second child and of course, I was also very frightened. Doctor diagnosed me with a mild urinary infection and that’s all. Prescribed me some antibiotics and my symptoms were gone in day or two. He also told me that this kind of discharge can be seen very often and that it is considered to be a normal thing!
Other possible causes of this kind of discharge are vaginosis or vaginitis- bacterial inflammation. It can be also treated easily! If the flow changes color to reddish indicating that there is more blood in it and appears to be too excessive, a medical examination may be needed to determine the cause.