Hello. I'm 32 year old male and just recently I have developed some strange and worrying symptoms.
Few days ago, during my normal bowel movement, I have noticed that the shape of my stool wasn’t normal. It was thin and narrow.
At first, I didn’t thought this could be anything serious and didn’t pay too much attention on it but soon after, when I noticed a small amount of fresh blood in it- I become frightened. Please, can someone tell me what I should do! Like I said, I have never seen anything like this and I would like to know what could cause it and should I be worried about this?

Hello. I will not lie to you and that’s why I will tell you that you should definitely be worried! Blood in stool is always worrying symptom and contacting your GP should be your next step.
I will tell you something about narrow and thin stool. In most cases, it is a sign of some partial obstruction in stool passage. The worst scenario is colon cancer, but it could be also from some benign and non-cancerous polyp! It would also explain the blood in stool. These polyps often tear from bowel wall and cause bleeding and pain.
Like I said, you will never know the exact cause until you contact your gastrologist! He will probably do rectoscopy or colonoscopy and determine the right cause!