i have very sore and tender breasts, the thing is i've had a period my breasts stopped hurting while i was having that, the first day was on the 30th jan and ended on the 4th feb then i was clear for 4 day'sy and after the 4 day's every time i went to the loo and wiped myself there was a pinkish colour on the tissue paper, that only lasted for 4 days then i was back to normal but my breasts began to hurt again, they are very tender to touch. i have done a pregnancy test but is it to early to tell?. i already have one child but that was some time again and i remember having tender breast's then but not the bleeding.

Hi! Many woman experience pink discharge before or after a period, that's not a reason for concern. But I don't know about tender bests, it is one of pregnancy symptoms. Do you experience other pregnancy symptoms? Backaches, headaches, nausea, fatigue? Normally you should wait until your period is late and then do the pregnancy test, but the test should be accurate even two weeks after you had unprotected sex. I hope this helps.