A few months ago a small'ish white bump showed up on my scrotum...high up on the left side near the base of my penis. It wasn't very big, was not sensitive to the touch, and was under the skin (but not attached to a testicle. I've had a cyst before on my arm and did some research around and came to the conclusion that the white bump was probably also a cyst and not harmful.

Well...just a few days ago, it grew a little bit larger and turned red. It's also sensitive to the touch now. It doesn't hurt a whole lot, but it does hurt to squeeze it, rub it, etc. Did some more reading around and apparently this could actually be a pimple? If this is true, I guess there's nothing to worry about there either...Is there any way I can figure out what it is? It's been there for about 4-5 days now...it may have gone down a little bit, but not much. When should I start getting worried and go get it checked out?

Thanks :-)

well, I have the same red lump in the exact same area on my balls, left side, high up close to the base. i saw it about 2 days ago and started doing some reading on it so see if it was harmful or not. please if anyone has seen this before can you please give us some answers.

thanks

Same problem. Same place. Any help?

Hello everyone I have same problem. It is bump on scrotum of course. It is little bit left and it is little bit irritating so I am not sure what shall i do actually? I did not visit any doctor or some other specialist in order to resolve this problem, but I am little bit scared because I am sexually active. I do not know what shall I do, but I mean that the best thing is to visit some doctor and check my blood, because it could be some STD, but I hope it is not. This is my experience that I shared to you.

same problem but mine been there for about a month i been keeping eye on it it seems to be healing slowly.....from my reading i found an inflammed hair or cyst and shud heal slowly...keep eye on it

good luck and good health

hey guys.
EXACT same thing here. I had a white dot on my testicles for about a year. lately it got super red and totally blew up. its very sore and hurts. Ive been putting ointment on it and it gives the same signs as if a cut was healing. peeling.. yellow and crusty etc. id say give ointment a shot. hopefully it goes away.

sorry you all but I suggest you get tested for std's. I would go before bump goes away so doctor can see it. Could be clymidia or even genital warts.

i squeezed mine and popped it and then it healed and went away... any idea?

Hey i had the same problem, i cured it with vasaline and some bite cream, even thoguh i knew it was not a bite (i didnt know what else to do)
But anyway vasaline did the trick, and im pretty sure it wasnt an STD since i havnt had sex (and no im not "the 40 yr virgen im 14 turning 15)
But anyway i know this is probs breaking forum rules cos i shud start my own thread but i have a question.

Sometimes when i masturbate it feels really nice but when i reach a climax my penis seems to ejaculate but dosnt then goes flacid, if i wait a couple minutes i can masturbate again and then i will come ( since i didnt come last time)

Or sometimes i just masturbate pre cum and the ejaculate like an average person.
Why is this?????????

That sounds a little like hpv virus u might want to see a dr