Well I am new to this site and I would really appreciate someone else's advice on my situation. Okay...so my last period started on the 27th of Sept. and ended on the 2nd of Oct. My husband and I have had sex almost everyday since my period ended. The only days that I think we didn't do it was the 11th and 12th because I thought I was getting my period early. Ever since I started getting my periods again (after having my daughter a year ago.) every single one has been pretty on time. Within a few days of each other anyway. It turns out that the period I thought I was getting early only lasted 2 days and it wasn't even a period. It was just light brownish/pinkish spotting. This was only 2 weeks after my last period. I think that I had the same thing happen with my first pregnancy but I can't remember if it was this early or not. I think it might be implantation spotting because this hasn't happened since the last time I was prego. I dunno though and would like to hear what you all think it might be. Dont get me wrong, I'll be excited it's just a little unexpected if I am pregnant. Thanks

I also have the same problem.Usually my periods will be regular and I get it every month the same date.On 2008 September it got delayed for 2 days and came on 11th(actual date was 9th).It lasted for 3 days. After that me and my husband had regular sex almost every day and after 2 weeks of my periods ie on 25th september i started bleeding slightly brown color lasted for 2 days .It was very very light about a total of 5 or 6 drops..And I consulted a doctor.She said it may be vulation time bleeding..Some people has this symptom.But this is my first tiem I experience.She has advised for scanning of abdominal and pelvic and it came out everything normal(I read and understood from the report). I have to see the doctor again with the report and waiting for her reply. Anyone can tell what actually happened with me..