I'm just not sure if I am pregnant or not, I was suppose to get my period last week and it was two days late but then I had spotting for two days it was pinkish red, then the next day when I whipped I had a lot of brown discharge. I had a miscarriage a few months ago and I feel like I did before I miscarried. I am nautious, extremely tired have a lot of lower back aches, and frequent head aches, I tested yesterday and got a negative pregnancy test, do I have to wait a few days after implantation bleeding to get a positive result? I have weird sensation in my stomach and my sides feel funny.. what is wrong with me.. was that light spotting my period, in the past my period is always on time and always very heavy, and usually lasts 3 to 4 days. what do you think?

You could be preg. but sometimes Home preg tests take a couple weeks to show anything. If you are really worried you should go to your Doctor and do a blood preg test.

I am having the same issue, I am always on time , I've been a day late at the most one or two times over the years, I was 5 days late this month then stared spotting on day 6 here it is day 7 and nothing, is this implantaion bleeding or my period, and should I take a hpt now or wait a little longer