Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has tried Piracetm as part of a treatment regimen for their autistic child (children)?

It works well, when combined with dha and omega 3,6,9.
I bought the powder on amazon for 17.99. It mixes best with cranberry juice or limeade.

If you also give your child nuerofeedback along with the supplement
you will notice a huge difference after a few months!

Hope this helps

Hi there. What do you mean by nuerofeedback?, and what is Piracetm and what is it supposed to do?

Well,
I am not really sure can this be used for autism. I know that this drug is used in treatment in patients with Down syndrome. Also it is mostly used in Europe and Japan, but I am not sure if this is used in US. You will have to check this one up before you use this. I think that a large portion of sales is to normal adults looking for cognitive enhancement. I have read this one somewhere so I am not sure if this is correct. Did anybody else had any experiences with this drug? I hope that someone can give us more personal information on this drug.

All the best,
Nelie