I would like to know as much as I can about this. You see , I just found out that my Daughter may have a tumor. :'( Thank You.

Hi:
I am sorry to hear about your daughter's possible condition. Know that there is some good news for you. Pituitary gland tumors are usually benign (non-cancerous). There is a very, very low chance that hers if cancerous. The pituitary gland is very complicated. It affects a lot of other glands in the body. A tumor in the pituitary gland can affect, for example, the hormone that causes a woman to produce breast milk. I can affect physical maturity. It can also affect the central nervous system. The best way to get the main points first would be from her doctor. He/she is required to provide you with the information that you need, including the risks. This would probably narrow the info down, as I said. If you go online, you will get enough info to read for years to come. Have open communication with the doctor, surgeon, etc. Get second and third opinions because this is a complicated condition. I wish you the best and I'd like to hear about how things go.