Certain period of time ago, I got several severe symptoms. My menstruation stopped and I thought I was pregnant. Tests were negative and it turned out that I am not pregnant, but menstruation was gone again. I went to a doctor and he told me that he suspects of the pituitary gland tumor and I would like to know what the symptoms of that condition are?

Judging by the symptom you have mentioned, we might be talking about prolactinom. Its signs are irregular menstruation, sometimes even complete loss of it; sometimes milk is made, even though there is no pregnancy. Vision can be damaged, and the level of the damage depends on the size of the tumor. As for the treatment, it is done with medicaments and laser intervention.

:-D Don't worry, be happy! You might have a prolactinoma which begins to behave, as mine did, when you grow older. At the age of 40 I was diagnosed with a 9mm pituitary prolactinoma. At that time my breasts were unexplainedly producing milk (my youngest was then about 18yr old, and no, I didn't breastfeed him longer than 1 year). I had headaches which acted like migraines (with the aura coming on before the pain began), then nausea and throbbing.
My neurologist in his great wisdom said "wait and see", and proceeded to take MRI's every year unil recently (I'm now 56). He said once every 3 yrs is often enough since the tumor seems to be steady at 8.5mm. I get fewer migraines and don't get the breast milk anymore. It looks like nature took care of business - but I still don't miss an MRI appoinment, that would be foolish!
Good luck! :-)