Hello, I have a friend that thinks she might have sighns of teretts. Her father was diagnosed with a slight case. She gets mad easly, she has to hit when she is mad. she knows what she is doing but she can't stop herself. Thank you

Hello there,

Tourette syndrome is a neurological disorder in which person display unusual and involuntary movements. In addition to this person may also make sounds over which she can have little or no control. These are called tics. When it comes to your friend if she is yelling obscenities it could easily happen that she is suffering from Tourette syndrome.

Signs and symptoms of Tourette syndrome usually begin in childhood. The statistics say that males are more prone to this condition than females so this is good news for your friend.

I have already said that the tics are one of the leading causes of Tourette syndrome and they can be classified in few groups. But the best solution is to take her to the doctor.

I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY DOCTOR AND MY SON HAS BEEN ON EVERY MEDICINE , NOT ONE DOCTOR HAS A FIX , I AM NOT HAPPY , DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY RESULTS.THAT WORKS