I am 16 Years old and have a weird twitch in my arm and have the need to clack my teeth together and blink my eyes at the same time and if i don't get it perfect i will do it multiple times until I do, I don't have any real vocal tics or anything. When i twitch it's almost like a cough, i feel the need to do it become stronger and stronger until i almost have to, it is hard to resist. No i do not do any drugs, or smoke. The tics i experience i had a year or so ago but they went away, so i thought nothing of it but now they have slowly came back. I'm confused as to what this is so any ideas would help. The tics do not happen often like several times a day but only like 4 times or something but other days it can be like 6.

Yes, you do have signs of Tourette syndrome. This is often associated with the kind of obsessive compulsive disorder that you are now experiencing.

Is there anything you could suggest? I mean it's not really that noticeable right now.

Sorry for double posting but i forgot to add, i can resist the tics for now and tolerate the constant feeling that i need to do it but is there a chance that it could get worse?

Regular physical exercise can help you reduce the need to repeat certain bodily movements by redirecting your physical and mental energy in more purposeful way. I suggest weight training at least 3 times a week and aerobic exercise five times a week.

so do I "need" to see a doctor, i mean this seems like a pretty mild case.

I agree that this is a pretty mild case. See a doctor if you want to, or mention this to your doctor at your next opportunity.

Yea i mean i never new these was Turrets, but i first started having these symptoms when i was 10 and they put me on meds for A.D.H.D. and these first started, just thought it was a side effect but when i went off the medication it never really went away so i never really knew what it was.