I have a huge health problem. About two months ago I injured my head in car accident that was not so serious but I’ve hit my head severe. So please help me somebody, I thought it was nothing and it will go away by itself but my headaches are getting worse every day, I have nausea and vomiting and also vision and hearing troubles and for days I also have valance difficulties. Please Help! I need to know what it is!!!!!

Strange thing you haven’t been to a doc yet, you know head injury always demands urgent medical control you might have heart your brain, but on the other hand if you have hearted it may have cause you some more severe complications by now. It’s more likely you have earned arachnoid cyst- don’t worry it is benign cyst but in cases of such symptoms it demands a surgery that is not so invasive. I had once aracnhoid cyst and though it hasn’t caused me any pain or some other symptoms I decided to get it removed. I’m telling you this for I also had head injury two years ago that has provoked a growth of the cyst between my brain area and spinal cord and I decided to remove that by the non invasive micro neurological surgery that is performed with endoscopic tools that drain your cyst taking the fluid out of it and letting it mix with cerebrospinal fluid around where it gets absorbed. I decided to have this surgery for I was familiar with the possible arachnoid cyst complications in case the cyst keeps growing and squeezing spinal cord nerves which might cause leg and back pain and constant sensation of tingling and numbness.