Hi guys, bare with me while I try to give you as much detail as possible. I am a 21 year old female. About 10 months ago I first began having pressure throughout my head. I could feel it in the back of my head and sides and it even felt like there was pressure on top of my nose. It went away after a month. Then it came back two months later. I noticed when I was at big events such as taking part in my cousins wedding, while standing in front of the church I felt dizzy all of a sudden with black spots in front of my eyes and I ran to sit down somewhere. That wasnt the first time it had happened. The doctor said this was most likely anxiety. Ever since then my pressure in head has not gone away. Some days it gets better and some days it gets worse. The past few months though, I have realized the pressure is mainly in the back of my head now. I went to the hospital, a CT scan was done and it came back fine. They also said it was not a sinus infection. They said my condition wasnt serious enough for an MRI or a spinal tap. They told me it seems as though I have tension headaches. I went back to my doctor and he said the same thing that it was probably tension head aches and gave me Motrin IB. It really doesnt seem to be helping. I have noticed that when im more nervous and freaked out about something, the pressure gets really worse. When i touch the back of my head, it seems as though it is a bit numb. What is weird is that about two months ago i started noticing fluid from my belly button like ear wax. Whenever that was present it seemed as though my head pressure was noticeable as well. I dont know if that has a connection or not. Im just afraid it may be something serious and life threatening and no one can seem to find out what it is until its too late. Anyone have any advice for what I should do? All comments/advice is greatly appreciated.

I have had head pressure for the last 2 1/2 years. It started with a little facial numbness and then one day I was laying on the couch and it felt like my head was going to explode. I had many er visits that year along with every test known...cervical spine x-ray, MRI, CT scan...nothing...many more other tests as well. Every doctor keeps coming back to anxiety. They keep telling me to take an anti-depression medication, but I am leery.

Hey hyperblondie have you ever looked into the possibility of A CSF leak? The fluid coming out of your belly button may be spinal fluid. It is not life threatening, more common than you would think, and is treatable. I would research it and ask your doctor.

Hey, I've been having the same symptoms for like 6 months now. I've been lookins for other tests, but they all came back negative. I see you've posted this 5 years ago, did you cure yourself? I really want to find out, since this pressure is really bothering me and I can't find a solution to it. Please help me! Thank you.