Hi. I`m 32 years old F. I`m diabetic, and my blood pressure is high, which is very dangerous. Recently, I have started to feel strange pressure in my head. I wouldn`t call that a headache, it`s just some irritating pressure making me feel my head will explode. What could be causing the pressure? Maybe high blood pressure? All answers will be appreciated.

Hi. I also feel pressure in my head, and I was diagnosed with an ear infection. All kind of things could be the cause of your problem, such as sinus infection, ear problems, migraines I suppose. Although you say it`s not really a headache. Somebody told me that artificial sweeteners may be the cause in some people. Sometimes I feel pressure in my head when I`m really tired. Then, the only help is a good sleep.

I recently got in a bad car accident. But i do not have health insurance so i didnt go to the hospital. Hy head and neck keep hurting and the best way i can describe the pain is that it feels like pressure and its making my neck ache. It has been a week now, is this normal or should i be worried?

My husband's turned out to be diabetes... good luck

My mother has been having this now for the last week or so. Each time she says she gets this pressure in her head and ears. She will also shake and feel anxious as well as nervousness in her stomach. Today it happened and she ate something and she said the pressure went away.. I wonder what this could be! Maybe diabetes symptoms or maybe medication symptoms?