I went out today with my family to a national park, and there was a fort with several severely run down buildings. We decided to hop in a few and take some photos,but didn't spend long. I had the thought of the exposure to asbestos, but my father talked me out of it. Granted, this is the guy who decided to remove black mold shirtless and without a mask until I yelled at him for. Anyways, in the 3 buildings total we went to, we didn't spend more than 1 hour total, and that's the longest possible time. I'm now laying in bed worried sick about whether or not this short exposure could lead to harm in the future. Any answers appriciated!