Summer is very near and i am still wondering what will I do this summer???
Don't know where to go and what to see. Sea side, Lake shore, mountains or something else.
Do you have any suggestions or do you have any plans for this summer?
I was thinking of getting together with few friends and go on a road trip. Nothing specific just to travel for some time.

well..summers are always a question for everyone....i have decided to go 4 a picnic wid frnz.. u cn go as well...a road trip is also a good idea;)

You might want to look into any concerts in your area and take a road trip out to one of those because that would be a lot of fun. You could also just drive for the sake of driving and get yourself a little lost, then use a map to help yourself try to get back home. That would also be a pretty great way to spend the summer. I stay home and barbecue. That's pretty much what I'll be doing all summer.

I have a few short stints planned for the summer. I'll be going to New York City for a long weekend sometime in July, i just love NYC!!! I especially love the dining and the double decker bus tours. I am also planning a weekend in Atlantic City. Vegas would be much more exciting but i don't have Vegas money. I look forward to seeing the Borgata Restaurant. I'm also taking a weekend back to my hometown of North. Pretty much all of my family up there are deceased but i have some paper trails i need to follow and take care of. I like going to my old schools and passing by the places i used to live, just a little stroll down memory lane. I plan to visit the cemetary where some of my family are resting.

Well a big concert near would be nice, I will consider that. :-)
But bbfeet gave me nice idea. NYC would be very nice to visit in summer. Maybe me and my friends could go there for a one week just to go and have fun. This is interesting idea, thank you bbfeet. :-)
Anybody else doing something interesting for summer?

All around the US there are record breaking temperatures and and some of theme are experiencing three digit figures. This is very very high and dangerous. Older people and children are most vulnerable because their bodies can not adjust to these temperatures. It is consider the best thing to stay in home if you have an air conditioner. If not, try to go to shopping mole or a library. How do you take care of your self from heat?

I think I'm going to be going on vacation! I haven't quite decided yet where I'm going so I'd like to hear some ideas. I've decided that there's no limits, so anything you've got to offer is fine!

Me and my wife are going to Elizabeth City, North Carolina to visit her sister who goes to college there.
We've been there once before and it's really pretty. My favorite part of going there is getting to walk on the beach. I can't wait!
We're leaving in a day and a half. It's a 6 hour drive, which is great for me because I love traveling!
Best Wishes and Stay Safe!

The Harbor Of Hospitality. Nice. I hope that you have good time there. And we'll be waiting for a short story on how was it there and what interesting things have you seen. :-)

You got it! Don't you worry, I'll be telling you things that happened like crazy when I get back! I love traveling and wish I could do more of it so when I do get to go places I try to see EVERYTHING! :-)

As I know Elizabeth City is not too big, but there are things too see. So I think that you will have enough time to see everything.
I'm looking forward to that post. :-)

Next Saturday we are going to Darian Lake, it's sort of a six flags park. My daughters and i are going to camp out in my backyard friday nite and play Monopoloy, then we'll get up early and head out. I live the closest to the park so that's why the meeting place is at my house.
The following Friday we are leaving for Atlantic City and come back on Sunday, can't wait for that one.
The weather here has been so wet and rather cool for a July that one can not really cement any outside activities. My picnic has been cancelled 3 times so far.

Hi bbfeet,
is this Darian Lake Theme park? I never been there actually.
I hope that you too will give a post on how it went there. I hope you have a great time.
And Atlantic City, I envy you a little about that. :-) I was considering to visit Atlantic City next year. :-)

Darian Lake is a hugh amusement park. They have this ride there called The Mind Eraser, eeekkk. My girls ride it but i'm scared. They want me "man up" and just do it.
I can't do the rides that go around and around or backwards, oh ya, i will........you know! Yuck.
If you looked at the weather channel last weekend, you would have seen the twister that touched down in Corfu NY which is where Darian Lake is. Someone got an awesome photo of the very top of the roller coaster (they weren't on it) with the twister looming over it!!!! Darian is also a hugh camp ground.
I would have crapped my self if i was there last weekend. Once again, plans had changed due to this weird weather pattern we have been having. We would have been there at that time. o.O o.O

Well it's good that you weren't there. I saw some pictures of the park and it looks great.
It seams that you will have a good time. And a little adventure would be nice. Try the ride. :-)