Hi. I would like to do a nose job. My nose is too big. Anyway, I`ve heard about Dr. Nicholas Tabbal recently and a friend told me he`s really something? Is there anybody with experience who could tell me more about Dr. Nicholas Tabbal? Does anybody know his address, phone number or something?

Hi. Dr. Nicholas Tabbal is one great plastic doc, but I had a revision rhinoplasty with him and wasn`t really happy with it. I`ve also heard that Dr. Nicholas Tabbal is the best and that he can fix what nobody can, but my nose was damaged so bad (due to a car accident) and can`t really blame him for trying. Anyway, my nose is better than it was. His office address is 521 Park Avenue, NYC, and his phone number is 212-644-5800.

Dr. Tabbal is TERRIFIC! Broke my nose years ago and he was able to straighten it and shorten the length.....I am very happy!

His address is 521 Park Ave. New York, NY

Good Luck!

hello knape.

i had my nose done by dr. tabbal in june. he is a very nice, well expierenced person. i am very pleased with the results. my nose is perfect. he knows what hes doing. although he costs a lot, its worth it.

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed**

I already replied with this info to a different post, but here it is again.

Above is my website with a story about my 2nd revision rhinoplasty, done by Dr. Nicolas Tabbal. There are also some "before" and "after" pictures on this site.

In one word, he is GENIUS! Not too many doctors would consider taking my case, since it was very complicated (even Dr. Tabbal admits it). But he made my nose absolutely beautiful and I could not be happier.

Do not have Dr. Tabbal do your surgery! He is a terrible surgeon. He ruined my nose when I only needed one simple correction. I need a revision rhinoplasty now and suffer every day. I looked better before surgery than after. He doesn't listen and does what he wants to do when he's in surgery regardless of how it fits one's face. Now that I have a deformed nose post-surgery, he offers no solutions and refuses to acknowledge his mistakes while other plastic surgeons that I've visisted have enumerated the terrible mistakes that were made.

Don't trust him! Find another surgeon.

How did Tabbal ruin your nose???I recently had a consultation with Dr. Tabbal because I consistently hear that he is the BEST doctor in NYC for rhinoplasty. Among others, I've consulted with Dr. Steven Pearlman, who I thought was knowledgeable, personable and comforting, BUT I did NOT like his before and after photos at all which concerns me. Unfortunately, Dr. Tabbal does not show before and after pics so I have no idea what his work is like. I agree that he did not listen to what I mentioned to be my concerns, BUT he said that he knows what works best for my face and I'm hoping he's right. Dr. Tabbal told me that he doesn't do any packing after surgery, while Dr. Pearlman told me that he does and that it is necessary for proper healing. Does anyone know about this??? Dr. Pearlman also wouldn't let me take the computer images home to review while Tabal did. My main concern is who will do the BEST job on creating an aesthetically pleasing nose that does not need revision. My nose isn't bad to begin with. It just needs some refining.

I just had my nose done by Tabbal five weeks ago... I love my new nose! It's very swollen and natural looking. I didn't have a terrible nose before. .. but it was in need of a nose job! He is very stern in the first consultation.. but he happens to have a very good bedside manner. On the day of surgery I felt very comfertable. He uses the best anasthesiologists. It was a plesant experience. As far as my nose, I do love it, but It still is very swollen and hard to see the shape. So far so good! I am a little worried that it looks a little too natural ( like it did before)) because it is kind of large.. but he assured me it's because of the swelling. I have seen dozens of before and after nose jobs done by various doctors around the city. I didn't like Pearlman's after pictures either. I also had a consultation with Dr. Aston. I came cose to using him, but i decided not to. I know at least 12 people who have had their nose done by Tabbal and they love it. He's the best doctor around for noses! I highly reccomend!!!

Lynz200, I ended up going with Tabbal instead of Pearlman for my rhinoplasty. It is about 6 weeks after my surgery and I am happy with the results, but not ecstatic. My experience was pleasant and not painful, BUT I too feel that my nose looks TOO natural. I almost feel like it needs to be refined a lot more and looks very similar to my old nose. In fact, very few people even noticed I got anything done and even when I tell them, they say its a very minor change. I also think that my nose is somewhat asymmetrical now and that really concerns me, but Dr. Tabbal is firm on saying that it 'doesn't have to be perfect.' I think that for the money I paid, there's no reason it should be visibly different on both sides, including my nostrils. I was wondering how your nose turned out now that its been almost 3 months after your surgery.

Many years ago, I had a nose job. I had never even heard of Dr. Tabbal. I had a pleasant experience and my nose was great, but I realized something that is particularly relevant...many people do their nose, but don't focus on a few other adjustments that can really make a difference...like a chin job. When we are talking about a profile view, the chin is as important as the nose. SO my advice would be to discuss a "mentoplasty" along with the "rhinoplasty"...the chin job is a minor adjustment and is often in conjunction with the nose surgery.l Now - back to Dr Tabbal...a few years ago, I had basal cells removed from my right nostril. I had Mohs surgery, and my doctor had to remove a portion of the surface and underneath the skin, roughly the size of a nickel. A plastic surgeon friend of mine did a skin graft (from my ear) to repair the portion that was missing; it never healed properly; I have a collapsed right nostril (only get 10% of the air that my other nostril gets); my nose is lopsided (leans to the right), and my nose is no longer as pretty as it used to be...and I HATE the view from the side. SO I have decided to have my nose repaired. I had a consultation with a known Plastic surgeon in New York City. I discussed this with a close friend of mine...and when she heard that I was doing my nose again, she stopped me in my tracks and yelled out one name..."NICK TABBAL". She equates him with Sherl Aston..who is KING. So I am having a consultation with Tabbal, and plan to make my decision right afterwards. But he is definitely the leading contender for me. Does anyone know what he charges for a consultation fee? 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

My advice to anyone considering a rhino, is to stay away from that tabbal...he is with no compettion the worst

:-( This guy may be evil. I cannot leave my house. I have been house-bound for 18 months looking for a revision surgeon because of what TABBAL did to me. I know it's hard to believe that someone with a good rep (or who had one) is this bad, but he is. He. Is. That. Bad. A prominent revision doctor asked if people ask me if I was in an accident and how much do I get stared at. He's right. I am a freak, totally lopsided, askew and HUGE nostrils thanks to TABBAL. I would like to know why other docs who see his work don't turn him in or why NYU keeps in on their faculty.

I need a revision surgery after an inexperienced and unqualified doctor botched my rhinoplasty several years ago. Tabbal was recommended to me, and I had a consultation with him. I thought he had poor bedside manner and didn't seem to care about listening to my concerns about a secondary revision surgery. Something I'm trying to figure out is how has such a prestigious reputation for being THE BEST in New York, yet has so many horror story reviews from his patients... I'm really sorry to hear about your unfortunate outcomes, I know the feeling. I was wondering if you could elaborate on your experience and what you're most unhappy with in the outcome? How have your interactions been with him since the surgery?

Honestly I would not reccomend using Dr. Tabbal. I had my nose done by him and I am completely unsatisfied with the results. not only does my nose not look like the before and after picture he showed me, my nostrils are bigger than they were to begin with. It is so upsetting to look in the mirror every day and see that i went through so much pain for a nose that looks so similar to the one i began with.

Did you consult with him on getting the surgery redone? I am sure that you're very unhappy and I would like to know if you were able to hold his feet to the fire there. Let me know what you think!