I am 18 years old and for the last 4 years i have had everyday post nasal drip, chronic cough, stomach pain, depression, aniexty, shortness of breath, and my chest feels like someone is sitting on me. I get sick very easy, any family member in my house that has a cold i will get it within a few days after they have had it. I was diagnosed with asthma 3 years ago, but within this last month of several different breathing test the palmary doctor that i saw said i did not have asthma and to stop all my inhaulers. Also in 2010 i had my gall bladder removed since the GI doctor thought that was causing the pain in my stomach....but after 4 months after surgery i was still having stomach pain and bowel movemnet problems so i was sent to a crohn's disease doctor and she had said that i have IBS and to just see what foods upset my stomach.and every 2 weeks or so i will have one bowel movement with blood in it, it usually a dark red, but lately it has been about a light red, and no i am not pushing when i poop....i have problems eating, once i have one bite of food my stomach tells me i am full and it feel like i have over eaten...so i am lucky i have can get in one normal meal a day..the doctors say to just eat like i am controling my eating but they dont understand the pain....i get shortness of breath any time, like can just be sitting and all of a sudden cant catch my breath...when i walk up 5 steps or more it sounds like i just got done running a mile, and when i lay down i will get shortness of breath, and i have this cough that has never gone away for the last 4 years....this last year has been getting harder, been having a lot of aniexty and depression, i have had to go to the hospital three times for an asthma attack, the last one when i went the doctor there said i had an aniexty attack....i am tired all of the time and i have hard time going to sleep and staying asleep...i have already seen an asthma/allergy doctor, palmary doctor, ears, nose, and throat doctor, GI doctor...i am tired of this....i am only 18 and this is ruining my life....please someone help me!

Have you tried getting your vit d levels tested? Can cause tiredness and run down immune system if low

Bananas can cause both stomach pains and post nasal drip, so they could be the culprit if you have been eating them.

This is exactly what I have. nasal drip fools the stomach into thinking that youre eating stuff and it tries to digest whats not really there, so the resulting additional acid just sits there and irritates the stomach, bringing bad gas both ends! The only solution; and its a tough one is to stop the nasal drip. nasal wash helps but the root cause of nasal drip must be found to get permanent relief. I am still to find that!