I have had alot of nasal drainage(clear mucus), nausea, a light cough on ocassion, diarreha and excessive burping. I can't eat much without getting nauscous. What is this? I started feeling this way after eating supper last wednesday and the symptoms seem to come and go usually in the evening hours. I went to my doctor this monday and he said he thought it was "stomatitus" or something like that, and gave me AcidHex and Reglan. I feel better at times and most of the day but in the afternoon espically today I started to have all the same symptoms again and diarreha with mucus in it! I'm getting nervous, should I consult my doctor again? I'm still on his meds and I don't have insurence and if I keep going back to the doctor the med bill will put me under!!!

I would say your best bet is to try to finish the course of drugs first before consulting the doctor again, unless it seems that things are looking really bad for you and your symptoms worsen. Do you think that would be possible? Let me know, okay?