Every morning I wake up with a lot of mucous in my throat from post nasal drip. It takes me up to two hours to get it out, which I do by spitting. I am using mucinex daily. I also take a Caritin-D everyday. Plus, I am using The Nasal Saline Drops to clean out my sinus morning and night or twice a day. But my ears are still full, and the mucous from the post nasal drip fills my throat until I spit it out.

What more can I do to eliminate this problem.

Dee Schwartz

Wearing long term contact lenses for too long produces these symptoms for me, and a chronic cough. Change the lenses more frequently.
Another time was when I was around dry cleaning machine fumes too much and another occasion from a leaking exhaust into the car.
Check your environmental pollution, if you have no post effects from recent viral attacks you ,ay have had. The mucous is clear in my case.
Huge amount.

hi I have had a history of this for the past yr due to a sinus infection. i did go to the docs turns out my vit d was down to a 9 probably how i started getting the infection to begin with. they are now testing my other levels. I was so worried with the lumpy feeling thank god ive gotten no colds or sore throats during it. anyways i tried every home remedy nothing worked. anyways i got wicked worried and starting eating better, bought a juicer during that time juicing everyday. still would not disappear. my throat felt so tight and lumpy.
I went to sams and bought juice festiv the fruit vitamins and the veggie ones. just to give me extra. For quite some time i did the vitamin thing and swallowed them as a vitamin. didnt do nothing. i was feeling better but not my throat. this past mon i decided to take each capsule of them and open it mixed in a glass of water. little hard on the stomach though so i felt queesy. woke up next day felt so great. so that day after i ate i emptied one capsule on a spoon and did it with my tongue drinking with it so itd go down. i feel even better. not totally gone but its so clearing up. i figure a few more times itll all have been dissolved. was so worth it. hoping i beat the mucus issue

I am being driven crazy with the same thick sticky mucus that accumulates around my throat. I am also annoying everyone around

me that they mock me. It is exhausting and there is no rest. I like you all thought it was allergy related and have taken everything 

that has been mentioned i am 45 and have been taking probiotics for about 15 years i have been dealing with this mucus on and off for about five years i am now in full blown menopause and it clicked that this mucus i've been treating as allergy sinus related is really hormonal imbalance related but i have not been to a doctor yet to test this theory out but i am extremely hopeful

So what did you actually "empty" into your water??

I am going through the same thing with throat tightness. I thought it was a hormonal thing too since i am going through menopause at 43 and never had digestional problems. Hope you find out something! My doctor says its acid reflux.