I was first coughing and sneezing but now it seems like I developed chronic post nasal drip. And I am desperate over this my throat is sore constantly and I also have trouble swallowing for I feel like the food I eat is going to return back out form my mouth. And yet this terrible secretion discharge-I really need help for this lasts for almost two months now and I don't know why I haven't gone to see a doc-I thought this would disappear on its own I guess. So what do you think I should do with this now chronic post nasal drip?

You need to see a doc and get some exams and tests which include nose and throat exams but also you would probably need some lab results as well as endoscopy and maybe even x-ray test. That is how mine chronic post nasal drip was determined as the result of bacterial infection. I was first on antibiotic treatment but it hasn't helped me so I was directed onto sinuses drainage for by the time chronic post nasal drip have caused the blockage of my sinuses channels and that was actually the cause of all my breathing trouble. But it seems like you also have what is called gastroesophagel reflux for you have swallowing problems so I know you should avoid having late meals and drinking coffee and alcohol. Also try with taking some antacids-those are meds that are blocking the production of stomach acid.