Have a relative who is having brain surgery and I will be the one of the ones looking after her a MONTH after surgery. What symptmons, as well as do's and dont's, am I looking at? I understand mood swings, personality changes are possible, will they not have happended by then or are we looking for more changes that month into recovery? Well they be 'allowed' short trips in the car, what about changes in elevation and alltitude? I appreciate your help.

I am already taking care of my brother who undergone brain surgery just 1 week back, i was told to give the prescribed medicine ontime, and we should not allow him to roam around alone and we should accompany him while he goes to toilet, we should give very energy drinks and they should gain weight. talking loud or listing lound sounds should be avoided.
I checked with doctor they said traveliing should not be a problem, but i feel we should not take them for any bumpy roads or flights..etc. try to avoid stress to their brian as much as possible, avoid them taking bath, one month just wipe the body with wet towel. so many things, but it is very important to take care...but it is stressful. no other option to take care.