Hi

My boyfriend had brain surgery 3 weeks ago, a 'triple h' i think they call it, and was wondering how long you should leave it before having sex. The reason I am asking this is because how it happened unfortunatley. He is on medication till jan 5th to ensure the vessels work properly to prevent him from having a stoke or seizure.

If you could please answer this and if there are any other do's and dont's I would be greatful as this information is something we havent been given.

Thankyou so much for your help
Lisa

? Hi,
I had an aueneryzm surgery several months ago. Middle cerbral artery was cliped. The insude brain is doing fine. I still have pain in my face, forhead and the area where the skull was cut out and replaced. I am sore to the touch in many areas still. Is this normal at this point. My doc said it veries from person to person.
Has anyone out there had a brain surgery where they peeled back the face and scalp and cut jaw mussles as they did me?
Thanks
carla