I have a question concerning new medical advance in tumor dealing. I have had a benign tumor in vicinity of a spine that affected my left leg (nerves were somewhat damaged). Anyway, that was almost 9 years ago and now it seems that post surgery spinal scar tissue is causing me the same trouble. Old symptoms are slowly recurring so I want to know if there is some new way in dealing with these kinds of problems. I mean, it has been 9 years, right? I will only add that I do not have any new tumor cells now.

I must disappoint you when I tell you that there have not been any drastic improvements in methods that deal with tumor, both benign and malign. It is possible that the problematic tissue was irreversibly damaged during your past illness and there is no way to recover it now. You might think of another surgery to remove that troublesome tissue, but that is something for you to discuss with your doctor.