Hello.
I had bunion surgery. Now, my life has complicated, instead of improving post op. I have abnormal scar tissue, which prevents my motion. It is painful and I am on some pills to relieve the pain. But it hurts me more that my doctors didn’t do the good job.

Hello!
I must say that even the best doctors do it that way. Not that they make mistakes, post op complications simply happen and there is little to be done to prevent them, especially when operating bunion surgery.
Treatment is combined with NSAID’s and manual manipulation under local anesthesia to help break up any scar tissue. Otherwise conservative management of scar tissue post op complications includes physical therapy and large range of motion exercises.
I sincerely hope you will be soon fine and on your way to forgive your doctors.

Some doctors use bone wax on the bone after they make the cut, and this can cause pain. there are some references on: http://www.ostene.com/BonewaxCompl.html. Some patients got better when the bone wax was removed and Ostene was used.

Quote:

I had a bunion removed in Hospital and it was fine.
Then I had a problem with the other foot.
I moved to Hawaii where we do not wear shoes or use the flip-flops. after a few months the bunion went away.
I think shoes make your toes lazy/

I had the same problem after my surgeries.... HOWEVER, I went back and had "scar tissue removal" and gained flexibility and comfort.... also, I had pins placed in my joints that turned out to be too long.... the surgery was brief and recovery was short. The pain was also minimal... ESPECIALLY when you compare it with the pain you are probably going through.... GOOD LUCK and God Bless.