For anyone reading this who has excessive scar tissue after a rhinoplasty, DO NOT get a revision until you read this. I am a female who had a terrible build up of scar tissue in the tip of my nose after a rhinoplasty several years ago, creating a ski slope affect to my profile. It left me more self conscience than before the surgery. I spent days and nights crying wishing I could go back and never go through with the surgery. I felt humiliated to see family and friends. My doctor was of no help, and said anytime I asked him why the scar tissue wasn't going down "some people just heal differently, just give it more time." I could go on and on about how terrible my surgeon was when it came to post op, but I want to focus this post on a method I found to get rid of the scar tissue naturally. 6 or so months post op my surgeon finally gave in and did steroid injections, those helped a little but he refused to do more than two. After 3 years of my doctor telling me he wouldn't do anymore steroid injections, and that I shouldn't consider a revision because I looked "fine" and I should just "give it more time" I decided I'd had enough of him. I researched day and night to find a natural way to get rid of the build up of scar tissue. I put his medical degree to shame by finding a way to heal myself naturally with the help of the internet and prayer as my guide. The miracle solution I found is acupuncture! Having acupuncture needles placed into the area with built up scar tissue has caused the scar tissue to go down significantly. Within the first visit I could see and feel improvement. Depending on the amount of scar tissue you have, it may take many sessions to completely remove all of it. As of now I have completed almost 6 weeks of 30 minute acupuncture sessions 1-2 times a week, and WOW the improvement. It's gone from being rock hard to squishy and normal again. Every time I go, there is significant improvement made. There are still a few parts of the tip that are hard, but it's improved 80-90%, I no longer have the ski slope affect in my profile AND it has faded the scar left from the incision (which was an added bonus!) I go to a trusted chiropractor who has been trained in acupuncture as well. He was very understanding when I told him what needed to be done. He places 9-10 needles throughout the tip of my nose and I lay like that for 15 minutes, then he comes back in and twists the needles and I lay there for another 15 minutes. During the session (especially after he twists the needles) I'll see a heavy pulse in the tip of my nose, which is blood being directed there to begin the healing process. When he removes the needles sometimes there will be blood, but usually not very much. Pain wise, expect for it to sting when he puts the needles in and when he takes them out, especially after many sessions because you'll begin to get more feeling in it once it's beginning to heal! BUT THE RESULTS ARE WORTH THE 30 SECONDS OF PAIN when the needles are put in and taken out, trust me. I hate needles and this is nothing compared to the pain you feel looking in the mirror with all that built up scar tissue staring at you. My doctor will also place the needles in areas to help relieve stress, I don't know if that helps with stress but it helps disguise the real reason I'm there in case any other patients or employees were to see me. Just a suggestion in case you are embarrassed to be seen with a bunch of needles in your nose. There is absolutely no other material on the internet about this, believe me I spent hours each day researching how to remove scar tissue from the body. All I could find on plastic surgery sites and blogs like this was steroid injections or revision, NOTHING ELSE. It was so frustrating and disheartening, but I refused to believe I couldn't fix it on my own. I prayed for help to know what I could do, and after a few weeks of research I decided to give acupuncture a try. Even though I'd never read anywhere that it could be used as a healing method after rhinoplasty, I figured it was worth a shot because it's used after other surgeries to remove scar tissue, why wouldn't it work for my nose. Literally an answer from God. It's a night and day difference. I'm sharing this because I felt so alone and embarrassed after the surgery. I felt I had no where to turn for a solution, my own doctor didn't care enough to even mention steroid injections! I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I've gone through to get to this point. It's a lonely, depressing journey, and it's finally feeling like it's coming to an end. THIS WILL WORK, don't wait any longer to try it! Sincerely, God is good

Hello please can you let me know who treated you with acupuncture! A lot of the specialists I have contacted said they had no experience with acupuncture in the nose tip! I am also dealing with a lot of scar tissue in my nose and I have extreme depression because of it and would definitely try acupuncture if you believe it helped you!