I would like to reduce the "toughness" and "obviousness" of the scar tissue on my upper lip.

I had 8 stitchers just below the middle of my upper lip. This injury was due to a direct impact. The scar was stitched well and the scaring in small. I do have a large "tough"lumps on each side of the scar.

Is it possible to reduce the bumps in this scar? What treatment/exercises would you recommend?

Thank you

i've heard to squeeze hard on them by someone who had an injury to the lip as well.

Hi there,
Having the scar on your face can be problematic because people tend to give you the looks. So I understand you when you wish to remove it. There are several things that you are able to do with this condition. Applying cocoa butter cream to your scar tissue will help reduce the scar visibility. Also vitamin E can help too. Have you used any scar creams? Scar creams will help to remove the top layer of damaged skin. They contain retinols that have this kind of action. You can also consider using some over the counter peeling kit. You can always visit a dermatologist for advice on how to remove this.
I hope this helped a bit.

yes, it is very much possible..which country are you from..I know a hospital in India specializing in scar treatments

Could you tell me where in India? Is there a website? Thank you.

Can you tell me about the hospitals please ?