I am dealing for years now with this spinal pain from scoliosis and the shape of my spine is so visible curved it forms "S" letter practically and is causing me such a pain lately that I have started considering the possibility of having some spinal surgery just to get rid of this spinal pain from scoliosis. So I would like to hear what is the best spinal scoliosis surgery opt and would it reduce my spinal pain? Thanks!

Usually in condition such as spinal scoliosis the fusion surgery is performed and it surely can reduce your pain significantly-it is about connection your spinal vertebra practically fusing them so they could be moving around without that pain sensation and what is also important this fusion surgery could make your spine looking normal regarding its shape. Anyway the fusion surgery involves using some other bone from the patient's organism which would connect two or more vertebras to grow like fused that is together into one single bone so you may count your normal spine shape to return with this surgery as well as the pain to disappear significantly though you must be prepared on very prolonged recovery period and painful also that could take even months in some cases and is usually followed by the prolonged physical therapy also.