Hi, folks. I have heard so many positive things about orthomolecular medicine that I cannot believe. Many say that it will be the mainstream in the 21st century. I would like to know if there are any potential risks. I would really appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this.

Hello, folks. I have also heard many good things about orthomolecular medicine. They insist on taking substances that are really essential to the body. The balanced intake of vitamins, minerals and amino acids are a must. The exact level must be found for each individual. That is why I like this. They look at every patient separately. Official medicine is not like that. I doubt that this kind of medicine has any potential risks. Bye!

Hi, people. Don’t doubt orthomolecular medicine. I really believe it will be a hit in this century. Risks of this treatment are much lower than conventional one. I don’t need to tell you that this treatment is more effective. It is especially valid on the long run. Maybe people are suspicious since this approach insists on removing junk food and additives from the diet. It is not easy to change your eating habits. However, it has a positive side effect on the long run. Bye!

Hi, guys. I would totally agree with all that is said above. I think that orthomolecular medicine is a future. This discipline does not treat symptoms like official medicine. It seeks for the cause and treats it. And it works with natural substances. The therapeutic levels of orthomolecular substances are much lower than toxic levels. You cannot say the same for substances that are used in official medicine. I hope this helps. Bye!