Hello, folks. I have heard about orthomolecular medicine and I think that it is really great. I would like to know something. How does private media suppress orthomolecular R&D? Can anyone answer me to this question? I would really appreciate if someone could tell me that. Thanks for all your help considering this topic.

Hi, there. I am not sure that private media suppress orthomolecular medicine. Why do you think so? Of course, pharmaceutical companies have interests in this. If they own some media, it is logical that they will use it for their propaganda. I really don’t know how this works. Your question is very complex. You should consult someone who knows these things better. If you find out something interesting, please let me know. Good luck!

Hi, guys. Of course pharmaceutical companies will go against orthomolecular practitioners. The basic thing in orthomolecular medicine is to stop using xenobiotics. This is the direct attack on pharmaceutical companies. Nobody knows they exact profit from selling various medications. Since millions are in stake, pharmaceutical companies must do something against it. I am not sure about the ways they do this. Media can be involved. I hope you’ll find out more details. Bye!

Hello, my friends. I would agree with the previous posts. Pharmaceutical companies have many reasons to strike against orthomolecular practitioners. I would agree with orthomolecular medicine. They are only for taking substances that are natural for the body. They think that there is an optimum of amino acids, vitamins and minerals for each individual. This optimum varies among different individuals. I hope that they will manage to break through. Good luck with all! Bye!