Hello, folks. I have read many positive things about orthomolecular medicine. I think that this will be a real revolution in medicine. However, I would like to know where this is available. Is it true that orthomolecular therapies are legal only in Japan & Europe? I would really appreciate the answer. Bye!

Hi, there. I must admit that I don’t know anything about this. I know that certain orthomolecular therapies are sanctioned in Japan and Europe. However, I am not sure which ones. I have read something about orthomolecular medicine. I think it cannot have side effects. It can only strike pharmaceutical companies. I think there lies a problem. If you find out something more, please let me know. Bye!

Hello, guys. I have also heard about troubles between orthomolecular medicine and pharmaceutical companies. When you think about it, it is logical. Orthomolecular medicine stroke the basics of pharmaceutical companies. Orthomolecular therapists are totally against xenobiotics. Pharmaceutical companies are gaining millions on selling xenobiotics even when they know that they are not efficient. This is something like a war. I wouldn’t know to tell you the details. You can ask around. Good luck with all!

Hello, good people. I would agree with all that is said here. Xenobiotics are not welcomed in orthomolecular medicine. Imagine what would be if orthomolecular medicine became official. It would ruin pharmaceutical companies. They would lose millions. I bet that they are going to use all the necessary measures to stop this. It is a fight and we’ll see who will win. If you find out something, let us know. Bye!

All
I also think the orthomolecular therapy is the best one to schizophrenia patients. The best treatment can be obtained here:

hriptc.org/index.php

All pharmaceutical companies and psychiatrist are attacking the orthomolecular therapies, because they will lose money and patients.
I hope you get well!! :D

**viewed by admin**