Ok here's the situation,
Last night before going to lay with my girlfriend, I went to use the bathroom and after urinating, i washed my penis with water to ensure it was clean so as not to upset her while she gives me a blowjob. I was Using my hands to rub the water on my penis but i washed both hands and penis clean with water only. Aboutt 10 minutes later i was fingering her, and im now wondering if there was a chance of precum being left on my finger from cleaning my penis, and if this could get her pregnant?

Thanks

It sounds very unlikely

Highly doubt it. but if you guys are reallY THAT concerned, get Emergency contraceptive pill just to be safe, since it only happened recently. the pill's effective within 120 hrs (5 days), so if any precum/sperm DID go in the pill should prevent pregnancy quite effectively. but if i were you i woudln't worry at all. Hope this helped